Remember i've said that i maybe wont be attending the clique's gathering on the 4th day of cny? Im going to disclose all the reasons. RIGHT HERE.
WHY ?
Because i realised, i've really got ntg to hide. I did nothing wrong. And if the clique really bothers about me, or whether im part of them, then they will take the necessary actions towards everything. It doesnt matter to me now whether or not im part of them. Because i know my boyfriend will support me in whatever decision i make, even Dawn baby. Im pretty pretty sure about it.
Sometimes, i wonder what is their defination of friends. I must express my unhappiness towards the visit to Cy's house. Like uhhh, you guys have known Cy for 4 years? Yet, dint even bother to visit him (for whatever reasons), thinking a few msg-es of concern and apologies will suffice? Im not saying this because Cy is my boyfriend. But hey, even a normal friend will express his/her unhappiness towards this particular issue. (With exception of Jess, who claims that she dint know.)
Ok fine. That's one.
What are friends for? If you have troubles, SAY OUT LAH. Why bother hiding, & show a fucking black face to everyone? Or even, form your own small group to chit chat, when the WHOLE clique is present during your little "meeting". Tskkk. Clique. Nicee word.
Being attached is a good thing, a thing worth being happy and cheer for. WHY HIDE? Attract attention is it? Whoa. EPIC PHAIL. You guys only managed to arouse my curiosity. Nothing more. I dint probe much, means it doesnt really matter to me. Aww.
Yes, i might sound childish or act like some typical lians who are having problems with friends. Buuuut, sad to say, im not. Everybody has the right to know what the hell im thinking. Because i DISCOURAGE backstabbing (although i
I dont fucking care whether or not im the topic of conversation between you guys. I just know, im super unhappy with this. AND IM SO GOING TO VOICE IT OUT...
... Because i have a bunch of lovely girlfriends to back me up, and my beloved to support me. :)
I foresee lotsa backstabbing & gossiping. But who cares? HY rocks.
& hey, you dont just anyhow call people GIRLFRIENDS. Girls called each other GIRLFRIENDS for a fucking reason. They love & respect each other.
I believe although i've neglect my gfs on quite a few occassions, they still love & care about me. Im fortunate enough already.
All these doesnt mean that i dont have nice memories with you guys. I do. & i treasure them a lot. So please, for everybody ?
No comments:
Post a Comment